It is common belief that a student graduating after class 12th has to enroll in an engineering or graduation college to find a suitable job and build a great career. This belief is unfounded, and the ground reality is quite different, as finding a job after mere graduation is becoming increasingly difficult.
Tech Bee breaks away from this conventional thinking. The program is based on the philosophy that even class 12th students with proper guidance and training can perform the tasks that an engineer does. It is this new modern ideology that has been derived because of the current education and employment scenario.
Tech Bee – HCL’s Early Career Program is a one-of-its-kind work integrated learning program. It perfectly understands the needs of the gen-next and offers a training pedagogy that is a perfect amalgamation of a top quality engineering job and an opportunity to pursue graduation from India’s best technical institutions. Candidates undergo a training that prepares them to do jobs at par with students graduating out of regular engineering course. Post this the Tech Bee students get an opportunity to purse higher education while they work on HCL’s prestigious projects. A Tech Bee student begins to earn from day one and doesn’t have to be financially dependent on his/her families.
A 12 months hybrid training program which focusses on overall education and personality grooming of a class 12th candidate. The TechBee program has been launched in Noida, Lucknow, Madurai, Chennai, Nagpur and Bengaluru.
INR 10,000 per month
Rs. 2 Lakh + Applicable Taxes
- The Tech Bee – HCL’s Early Career Program is clustered into following sets:
- Foundation Training Program – Technical Foundation Training to create deployment ready talent pool
- Technology / Domain Training – stream specific training to ensure that all tasks pertaining to role can be performed
- Role Specific Training – hands-on project work to be assigned during the professional practice term
- Nine months classroom training which lays strong emphasis on practical exercises, continuous assessments and assignments followed by three months of On-The-Job training or Professional Practice Term
- The candidates have access to the Learning Management System that helps them with peer-based discussions, online assessments, assignments and case-based submissions.
- The candidates will also learn the fundamentals of Information technology, relevant software tools, processes and life skills during these 12 months of training.
- While on your job with HCL, you can pursue higher education courses offered like B.Sc (Design & Computing) or M.Sc./ M. Tech from BITS Pilani or BCA / MCA from SASTRA University.
- Earn a starting salary of INR 2.2 Lakh per annum (in Noida, Chennai and Bengaluru) and INR 2 Lakh per annum (in Lucknow, Nagpur and Madurai)
- Upon Successful completion of the training, you will get to work in prestigious projects at HCL technologies in areas of Application and Infrastructure Support, Testing and CAD Support.
- During training, you will get a stipend of INR 10,000 per month
- The fee for this program is INR 2 Lakh + Applicable Taxes (Financial assistance in the form of bank loan is available)
- Financial assistance is arranged in a way that there is no financial burden on parents or students.
- Get 100% program fee waiver (if you score 90% and above in your training) and 50% fee waiver (if you score between 85-90% in your training)
Has scored a minimum percentage of 60% marks across boards (CBSE / ICSE / NIOS Boards / Uttar Pradesh / Punjab / Rajasthan / Uttarakhand / Haryana / Maharashtra / Tamil Nadu / Andhra Pradesh / Karnataka / Madhya Pradesh State Boards)